Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 11

Currently reading: Deja Dead
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 18
Running total of pages read since you started: 266
Amount of time spent reading since last update: about 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 12 hrs


This will be either my last post for this readathon or the last one for a bit; I really don't know which, all depends on how I feel after the Canucks game.  If the Canucks win, I will probably be riding a high and will want to go until ending time.  If they lose,  I may still want to go; it just depends on bad the loss is.  But I guess it all depends on how I tired I am by the time I get home.  So for now,  good-bye and the best of luck.  Keep reading those books :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, here's to a Canucks win! Enjoy the rest of your evening. Happy reading if you do decide to continue.

shaunesay said...

So glad you could join us today and hope you’re having fun!

Cover to Cover
And Coast to Coast
Across the Oceans
We’ve been brought together
By what we love the most!
Let’s hear it for the readers!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...