Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 1

Currently reading: Pride & Prejudice
Number of books read since you started: 0
Pages read since last update: 28
Running total of pages read since you started: 28
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 30 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 1 hr

I plan on updating every hour so as to keep you updated with what is going on.  I have seemed to get the facebook stuff out of the way, at least for the next 45 min or so.  While I would like to not be on facebook all day, I just can't; the apps are too darn addictive, although I have made sure that most of the stuff that I am doing doesn't have be attended to for the next 12 hours or so, so as not to interrupt my reading too much.  Onto the next hour and see you in about 45 min.

1)Where are you reading from today? Abbotsford, BC
2)Three random facts about me… Lived in Brazil for 2 years, have a degree in history, younger sister was born in Brazil
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 7 or 8
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? My goal is 12; 11 to go.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? do if for fun.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Best wishes! I hope you get in some great reading. :)

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...