Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand? (October 22)

It's been a couple of months since I did this, but I have read and reviewed a number of books during that time.  I am sorry for getting this out late, but day just got away on me.

Here are the books that I have read and reviewed since my last post:
The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
The Life and Times of Call the Midwife by Heidi Thomas
• The Dinner by Herman Koch
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz
Emma by Jane Austen
Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Moby Dick by Herman Melville
The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
(remember these are two months worth of reviews)

Here are the books that I am working on this coming month:
• Longbourne
• Northanger Abbey
• The Good Earth
• War & Peace (year-long read)
• The Count of Monte Cristo

See you in about a month, hopefully.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...