Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon Goals

I am starting this really late; totally forgot about this.  I realize that there still is another full week ahead, but I still feel as though I am late to the game.  But nonetheless here I go.

If you want to join, you can sign up for the read-a-thon at http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/wwreadathon/.  You don't need to have a blog to do it.  You can see the dates that it runs in the picture next to this post, but you have only about 4 more days to actually sign up.

Here are my goals:
• section for Northanger Abbey read-a-long at Unputdownables
• The Cuckoo's Calling (at least get into a considerable bit of the book)
• The Count of Monte Cristo (at least until about Chapter 42 or so)
• Book 9 of War & Peace
• start reading The Good Earth
• Longbourne by Jo Baker

I realize that its quite a bit of reading, but these are just goals and some of these are quite doable.  I will update each evening with a separate post.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...