Sunday Salon - Summer Review
It also means that I get back into my blogging routine, which has basically been lacking since July started. I somehow think that July and August means a break from the blog and don't update as often, even though I have pretty decent internet. But in any case I tend to take a bit of a break from updating my blog and I am sure most of you don't mind.
My summer was okay and I am looking forward to getting back to work this coming week and establishing more of a routine. Spent a lot of time up at my parent's place in a mountain resort here in BC this summer, in addition to doing a lot of reading while I was there. A lot of my reading was due to the fact that I was laid up due to a foot injury.
Here are the books that I reviewed since my last Salon:
1) Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare (review)
2) The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian (review)
3) Mr. Churchill's Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal (review)
4) The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (review)
5) The Life and Times of Call the Midwife by Heidi Thomas (review)
6) The Dinner by Herman Koch (review)
7) A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (review)
8) Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz (review)
9) Emma by Jane Austen (review)
10) Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell (review)