Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Classics Club - May Meme: Question #10

This month, The Classics Club asks:

Tell us about the classic book(s) you’re reading this month. You can post about what you’re looking forward to reading in May, or post thoughts-in-progress on your current read(s).

This month I am continuing to read War & Peace and hope to get a couple more parts of the book completed during the month; I feel like I am horribly behind in reading the book at this moment.

I am also planning on reading To Kill a Mockingbird.  I last read the book about 20 years ago and its one that I have really wanted to reread the book ever since I read it the first time.  And its something that I want to read this coming year.

In addition to the two books above, I am hoping to read a lighter classic, like Emma or Jane Eyre.  I might even consider reading North & South, but I really don't know.  This one really just depends on how I am feeling at the time and after reading Crime & Punishment over the course of three months, I really need something that isn't really dark and "heavy".

Till next month.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...