Sunday, May 26, 2013

Musing Mondays (May 13)

This week, Miz B at Should Be Reading asks:

Tell us what you are reading right now. What do you think of it so far? Why did you choose it and what are (or aren't) enjoying about it?

I am reading quite a bit at the moment, but I just started to read Moby Dick this past week and am quite surprised about how readable the book is. True, I have only gotten through about 11% of the book, but I am finding it something amazing and that I enjoy.  I suppose it has something to do with the fact that the book has really short chapters that makes it so readable, but I have only read 15 of the 130+ chapters.  I am really looking forward to seeing what happens.

I am also reading Villette by Charlotte Bronte and I am feeling the same way about this book that I am feeling about Moby Dick.  Maybe its the fact that its an author that I have read before or maybe its the fact that its something that I have wanted to read for some time, but I am finding it quite enjoyable as well.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...