Friday, May 17, 2013

#boutofbooks 7.0 Update No.3

Bout of Books


Did not read on Wednesday, hence the reason for no post.  But my reading yesterday evening and for the first half hour of Friday was great, as I was able to read 179 pages of the book and complete The House Girl.   I hope to have a review up later this weekend, probably sometime tomorrow.

Today I will likely concentrate on reading War & Peace, at least until start watching some movie by Ben Affleck that came out last fall (sorry I can't recall the name of the movie at the moment and just want to get to bed!) and get the sixth part completed by Saturday evening.  Hopefully.

Have a great reading day and I will talk to you hopefully by the end of Friday.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...