Saturday, May 18, 2013

#boutofbooks 7.0 Update No.4

Bout of Books


I don't know why, but I just couldn't get myself to do any sort of reading on Friday.  I think it was partly due to the fact that I had read a lot on Thursday and I was just tired.  But for whatever reason I was able to get a lot done today.  Managed to get the section for War & Peace completed that I wanted to get completed.

I honestly don't know how many pages I did get completed, as I don't know what page I started on in my paper copy of the book, but based on my last check in on Goodreads, I read about 71 pages today, which seems about accurate.  I don't know what I am going to read tomorrow, but I am probably am going to start Moby Dick.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...