Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand (June 26)

I am really tired at the time of writing this post that its going to be short and sweet.  Since I last posted in May, here are the books that I have completed:

1) Romeo & Juliet
2) Girls in White Dresses
3) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4) Waiting for Columbus
5) The Descendants
6) How to Eat a Cupcake
7) The Devil in the White City
8) Catching Fire

I know what you are thinking, I have done nothing but read. Well, that is true, but I have had time where I have read vast amounts, but then I have had days where I have basically read nothing and then go on reading sprees trying to finish books for various reasons. It feels like I have been a reading fog.

At the moment I am trying to finish The Concubine Saga for a book tour that I am posting on Friday and then hosting a giveaway for a couple of days.  If you are interested in what I have to say and in the giveaway, come back sometime on Friday and hopefully it will be posted by that afternoon.

See you in a month.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...