Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#ArmchairBEA 2012 - Day 2 : My Favourite Reads of 2012 (so far)


I haven't read anything that has been published/released in 2012.  Part of the reason is due to the fact that I don't have a lot of money to purchase new released books and the second reason is that if I do see a book I like, my library doesn't necessarily get them for about six months.  The other reason is that I don't like getting ARCs.  I know that last one seems stupid, but I want this to be a blog in which I share books that (a) are published and (b) stuff I want to read.  So I am going to give you my favourite reads from this year, so far.  I am going to exclude any Harry Potter books, because those are just too plain obvious.  There is a link to my review of the book in the title below.







Hope you all have a wonderful day and I look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...