Sunday, September 11, 2011

Musing Mondays

MizB of Should Be Reading asks this week:

What is the one (or maybe two) qualities a book must have for you to pass it along to your best friend as a "must-read"?

For fiction, it would have to have a strong narrative and/or strong characters.  The characters would have to be relatable and well developed.

For non-fiction it would have to be a book that was unbelievable and had a strong narrative and also something that interested me but also the person that I would be recommending the book to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Character driven stories are a must for me.

Here's my MM: http://diannehartsock.wordpress.com/my-blog/

caite said...

a good story...good characters...hopefully both. what more could a reader want?

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think about what makes a must-read non-fiction... you make an excellent point!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...