Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall into Reading 2011


I am a sucker for readathons, especially for readathons that take over a long period of time.  Now the list that I am going to put out is only going to have a few books on it, as I don't know exactly what I am going to read due to the fact that I don't exactly know what books I will or won't read.  But here are the books I will or I believe will read during the next 3 months:

• Persuasion
• Moneyball
• Speak
• Tabloid City
• A Race to Splendor
• The Submission
• I Shall Not Hate
• 1491: New Revelations of the Americas before Columbus
• Boneman's daughter
• Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
• Something Missing
• Rebel Angels
• A Good Hard Look
• Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
• The Book Thief
• Frankenstein
• Captivity
• Crime & Punishment
• The Night Circus

I also plan on making updates about every 2 weeks with reviews of books that I have finished during that two week period.  Anyways, off to do some reading for a bit.

4 comments:

Sandra Stiles said...

Great list of books. Good luck with your reading.

Katrina said...

Looks good, Melissa! From your list, I've only read The Book Thief (very good!), Harry Potter (need to re-read these) and Boneman's Daughter (hm...different, that's for sure!). Thanks for joining FIR '11. Enjoy your fall reading!

Amy said...

Great list! I've been thinking about reading War and Peace but I've always been a bit nervous about the length. Happy reading!

Susanne said...

I'm seeing the book thief all over lists again. I've got to add it to my TBR list! Happy reading.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...