Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - In Public

Booking Through Thursday asks this week:

        Do you carry books with you when you’re out and about in the world?
        And, do you ever try to hide the covers?

Yes, I do carry books when I am out and about, depending on the situation is.  But for the most part I do carry a book with me because one never does know when you are going to be stuck in a situation in which you will have really nothing else to do.  And I never try to hide the cover because you never know who might be interested in the book you are reading.

8 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I always carry one too, and tend to display the title as well. I'm an introvert, but never too shy to talk about books....LOL

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

I fully agree. I live in a place where I spend a lot of time on public transportation and I never know how long I'm going to have to wait! Reading fills the void :)

Here's my answer:
http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday-in-public.html

gautami tripathy said...

I gotta take a book everywhere!

Here is my BTT: In Public post!

Anonymous said...

Books are just one of those things I don't leave without. Everything I Carry With Me

Tia said...

I agree. I love to see what others are reading! New follower!

My BTT

Lori said...

I do too. Check out my full answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday.

Vicki said...

I always have a book with me.
Here's Mine

Darlyn (Your Move, Dickens) said...

I always have a book with me, and I was ashamed of the cover just once. I was reading the movie tie-in edition of The Age of Innocence. Not a pretty sight. :)

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...