Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Salon - Right Now

Time 12:09 pm
Place My living room
Listening to… podcasts (specifically Marek vs. Wyshynski)
Eating...  Nothing at the moment, but I am feeling a bit hungry

Watching...  the morning show from a local station in Vancouver

Reading... I will hopefully finish up Tell the Wolves I'm Home, start Shoeless Joe and The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

Planning... Nothing at the moment, just what I might want to eat so I don't starve this afternoon. Probably start to plan what I need to do for Bloggiesta, which starts this coming Thursday.

Feeling... Relaxed and a tad tired due to an early morning today

Loving... the fact that its a fairly nice day, but not too hot.

Wanting... the hockey season to start; as much as I like the stretch drive in baseball and the start of the NFL season, I want some NHL hockey

Thinking... how much I would like a nap and how not to fall asleep at my computer

Looking forward to... the kickoff at church this afternoon, the Ladies Bible Study group I am attending this coming year on Monday evenings and an author reading at a library in a nearby town this coming Wednesday.

I also signed up for a fall reading challenge that is being hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm.  It's a fairly easy reading challenge and am not putting too much pressure on myself to get everything done. Hope you have a relaxing Sunday and happy reading :)


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...