Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bloggiesta Sept 17-20 @Bloggiesta #Bloggiesta


It's September and for most people it means cleaning their homes and for a few book bloggers it means cleaning up their blogs.  And it also means a time for catching on things that have been neglected over the summer and for me that means a number of things.

So here is my to-do list:

• Catch-up on book reviews as much as possible and post them on my blog
• Update my currently reading list
• Update what I have read for my challenges
• Update my pinterest board for 2015 reads
• Clean up my tags

I realize that my list is short but with catching up on reviews and my book club meeting and a breakfast I am attending, I think that the shorter the better.  Happy blogging.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...