Tuesday, September 1, 2015

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril X


I did this year and massively failed, so I am going to be a little less ambitious and not do as much, as I have other reads that don't fulfill this particular category.

Welcome to the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril X (RIP-X) reading event hosted by The Estella Society. It runs from September 1st through October 31st and involves reading books and watching movies and TV shows from the following categories: mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantasy, gothic, horror, and supernatural. The rules are simple…
1. Have fun reading (and watching).
2. Share that fun with others.
There are several reading levels called Perils involved in this event. Check out themaster post for full details. My chosen Peril is below.
I don't know what book I am going to choose, but I think it will either be The Book of Life or The Woman in White.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...