Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WWW Wednesdays (Sept. 2)

Formerly hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, who now blogs at A Daily Rhythm, the meme has been picked up by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.

The three W's are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next? 

I haven't done this for a few days, so I will do my best to recall what I have finished in that time.

Currently reading: I am currently reading Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey (a nice escapy romance) and The Odyssey by Home (book club read)

Recently finished: Like I said earlier, there were a number of books I finished that I finished during the time inbetween posts.  Here is what I finished: To Kill a Mockingbird and Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee and I also finished Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson.

Reading Next:  A bunch of books for tours that I am participating in the coming month and half. They Yellow-billed Magpie by Nancy Schoellkopf and Birds of Passage by Joseph Giordano.  I have gotten another one called Port of No Return by Michelle Saftich, but not sure whether I am doing a book tour on that book (my guess is I am, but I haven't gotten a date for that book yet).

Happy reading!

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...