This weeks posting asks:
What is/are the first book(s) you're reading for the new year?
Actually the list is quite extensive, but in any case here they are:
• The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
• The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
• Warm Bodies by Issac Marion
• A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
• East of Eden by John Steinbeck
• Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (year-long readalong)
• Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (yeah, I know I read the book back last January)
At least four of the books will be completed by the end of the month and fortunately most of the books are broken into easy chunks are pretty much doable. But that doesn't leave much in the way for any sort of fun reading, but somehow I will make space.