It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan.9)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.


I apologize for not doing it last week; I was tired and still recovering from being up really late the night before.  Didn't get anything reviewed this past week, but I am including the latest review that I had between this posting and my last one on Dec. 26


What I am reading:
The Gift 
What Alice Knew 
The Great Gatsby
The Help
The Scarlet Letter
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

What I recently finished:
Little House on the Prairie
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (no review; one will be up later this spring)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (no review; one will be up later this summer)

What is up next:
Anna Karenina
Les Miserables
East of Eden
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
A Midsummer's Night's Dream


Comments

bingeingonbooks said…
I loved the final Harry Potter book. The last films were brilliant, but I think the book was better in parts.
Karen said…
What a fantastic list of books. I read The Help last year and loved it. Same with Anna Karenina. East of Eden is one of my favourites. Hope you enjoy.
The Little House series is pretty great :) Laura Ingalls Wilder is pretty fantastic!

Have a great week!
http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com
pussreboots said…
Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

What a great mix of books you're reading. The Help is on my TBR. I hope to get to it soon.
Megan said…
Great list of books. Happy reading!

Here's my post

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

Dreaming Sophia - Melissa Muldoon