Follow Friday asks this week: Its circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell FIVE quirky habits or things about you?
• I read while playing the alphabet game. I started it over 10 years ago and its just become habit. Its slow, but at least I can get my way through books.
• I always put on close captioning when watching TV, when possible. Live programming I tend to take it off or when the cc are not the way I want them to be. Same thing goes for movies.
• I sign out way too many books than I can possibly read/handle.
• I like to listen to the radio in order to get to sleep
• I can't really watch kissing scenes in movies.
This week Crazy for Books asks: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
Honestly I don't know what fictional world I would choose. I have entered so many worlds that I couldn't just pick one. But if I had to pick one, I would probably would want to enter the world that Jane Austen's characters exist in. I realize that many of places actually do exist in the book, or have their actual equivalent, but I would love to enter a world in which people went to parties and had nice clothes.