Monday, January 7, 2013

Bout-of-Books 6.0 Goals (1/7-1/13)

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The beginning of the year means many things to me, but it also means the beginning of tackling the number of reading goals that I have set out for myself.  And this is such a way to tackle them as close to the beginning of the year as possible.

My goals for this week are:
• complete this past week's reading for my Persuasion readalong
• to start reading War & Peace for a year long readalong
• get more of Pride & Prejudice completed (its the 200th anniversary of the publication of the book)
• to complete Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
and • to get more of Anna Karenina completed.

Hopefully I can finish all the stated goals.  I hope to update my blog each evening before I go to bed.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...