Monday, January 21, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon - Starting Post



I have done this readathon before and I have always looked forward to this one every time I have done it. And this year is no exception.  The readathon by Michelle (The True Book Addict) through Seasons of Reading.

Due to the fact that its my birthday week, I don't know how much I will be able to get done, especially during the weekend, when I would get a lot of reading done.  But that isn't going to dissuade me from getting reading done, as there will probably be a lot of time read when I am not engaged in other activities.  But who knows...

Here is the list of books that I plan to tackle:
• The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag
• Persuasion
• Pride & Prejudice
• War & Peace
• The Whole Truth
• HP and the Order of the Phoenix
• Definitely not Mr. Darcy

Time will only tell how much I will get done.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...