Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 16)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

What I have reviewed this week:
1) I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (review)

What I plan on reading this coming week:
• The Turning of Anne Merrick
• The Sister Queens
• Graceling
• HP and the Order of the Phoenix
• Anna Karenina
• Through the Looking Glass
• Henry V
• Les Miserables
• stuff that is sitting on my Google Reader (I got behind severely and have made somewhat of a dent of the 1000+ posts that I didn't read for about a month or so; now I have around 800).

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...