Sunday, May 13, 2012

#boutofbooks 4.0 Goals


Photobucket


It's that time again.  I love this challenge for a variety of reasons, one being that you can read as little or as much as you want to.  And it lasts about a week, which allows me not only to get some books done, but it's also a short enough time frame to not make it drag out for months on end.

Anyways, I have a few books books that I would like to get done or worked on during this time:
• Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
• Waiting for Columbus
• Girls in White Dresses
• The Descendents
• A Game of Thrones
• Bleak House
• Anna Karenina
• Henry V
• Romeo & Juliet
• Les Miserables
• Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass

I realize that there are a lot of books on this list, but a number of these books are books that I can read a number of chapters in a short amount of time, especially a number of the classics that I have on my list.  But also a lot of books on my list is that I am already reading. Hopefully I will get enough time when my mom is around and I will decide not to watch oodles of HGTV and Food Network (these are two addicting channels).

For those of you who are just following me and are interested in joining, you can do so here

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...