Thursday, December 31, 2015

Some Reflections of 2015

 

As 2015 closes, it is a time of reflection on the previous year and looking forward to the coming year. 

This past year has been momentous, especially in regards to my mental health. I went on depression medication about a year and anxiety medication about 11 months ago and it was the best decision I made; I am a lot more relaxed and am starting to see what my threshold is for things and am starting to feel somewhat "normal", if there is such a thing. 

As for reading, there were plenty of good books that I read, but I will have more on this in the coming weeks, once I get my computer back. 

I realize that this is short, but I can't think of much else. 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...