It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!
Started to get caught up on my book reviews and hence my book reading has suffered as a result. Hopefully I can do a bit of each this coming week, but with a number of things up this coming week, the reading may suffer yet again.
• An Irish Country Christmas
• While We're Far Apart
• Let it Snow
What I read last week:
• Circling the Sun
• The Mistletoe Inn
What I reviewed this week:
• The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber (review)
• Ru by Kim Thúy (review)
• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (review)
• Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb (review)
• Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy by Karen Abbott (review)
• And Nothing But the Truth by Kit Pearson (review)
• Wolf Hall by Hilary by Hilary Mantel (review)
• The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham (review)
• Shadow of Darkness by Deborah Harkness (review)
• The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan (review)
• Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix (review)
• The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (review)
• Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review)
• All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivens (review)
• Vanessa and Her Sister by Priya Parmar (review)
• All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (review)
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool (review)
• A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle (review)
• The Prime Minister's Secret Agent by Susan Elia MacNeal (review)
Coming up this week:
Posting more reviews on the blog and probably reading some more Christmas-type books.
Have a great week!