Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Salon - Ramblings

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hopefully got some bookish  items under the tree this year. I did get the main book that I wanted, which was A Little Life.  I got some other things that I wanted, which was a Vancouver Canucks jersey and a Fitbit One.  It was nice to see my sister again and was nice to get back on the hill again; my ankle was fine, but ended up terribly sore in my upper thighs.

I also ordered a bunch of books and a Christmas CD, which should arrive shortly before the New Year. I hope to have some more reading challenges up in the next few days.  I hope you have had some time to catch-up with family and friends over the last few days.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...