It's Monday! What are you reading? (Aug. 10)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme that is hosted by Shelia at Book Journeyin which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.  

I would have posted earlier, but I was feeling a little groggy last night and hence didn't post last night.

It wasn't a busy week of reading, but I think that this week will be a little more busy, as I will have to get the books I have signed out from the library completed before I return them this coming weekend.


Last week

Didn't finish anything.  I didn't read much from either The Book of Life or Travelling to Infinity for some reason, but did start read To Kill a Mockingbird and A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean.  And I am vowing not to start anything else before I finish these four books.

Current read(s)

• A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
• The Book of LIfe by Deborah Harkness
• Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking

Coming up this week:

I will try to finish up the books that I have as my current reads right now as much as possible and will likely read The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot as well.

Reviews:
• Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (review)
• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (review)

As for my plans outside of reading, at this point I really don't know.  Probably go to the pool for an afternoon or two and do some swimming and reading.  I will also likely take some walks, as I have been too much of a coach potato for the past few days and need to get back into my walking routine.

What books are you reading this week? Any plans outside of reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

Dreaming Sophia - Melissa Muldoon

The Munich Girl - Phyllis Edgerly Ring