Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mailbox Monday (June 1)



Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

Due to the spending splurge that I had a couple of weeks ago, I got a 10% off card that I had a limited time to use the card.  So on Wednesday after work, I went back to the Chapters location in Langley and bought a couple more books.  And instead of spending about $42, I spent about $28.  And here is what I got:



I guess with my previous purchase I have my reading basically set for the summer.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...