Tuesday, May 12, 2015

#boutofbooks Update #2



While I didn't read the amount that I had hoped to, I did read a bit more than I did on Monday.  The reason for the lack of reading was due to the fact that I was busy for a good portion on Tuesday, cleaning in the afternoon and at my Bible study group in the evening and by the time I got home, I was feeling tired (I didn't finish the movie that I had hoped to watch prior to going to be).  Wednesday will probably look somewhat the same, as I have a number of things up in the afternoon, but I am not as busy in the evening and hopefully I can get some reading done then.  Thursday through Sunday are much more freer and looks like I will be able to read for most of them.  Happy reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...