I am starting to feel like I am drowning at the moment due to my TBR pile at the moment and this challenge has come along at the right moment. I hope that it can give me a bit of focus to get my TBR pile down.
Here are my plans for the month:
• Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover
• HHhH by Laurence Binet
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
• The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
• Possession by A.S. Byatt
• The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle
• The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
I will try to update on Fridays as to what my progress has been.
It's a fortunate thing that I have a two week break at the end of the month, so I am hoping to get lots of reading completed done when those two weeks come around. It also helps that the Ides of March read-a-thon is taking place from March 13 (midnight your time zone) to midnight on March 17, which will help me to kick off my spring break.