Monday, August 26, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand? (August 27)

Its been two months since I last did this, but I have been reading quite a bit, even though I didn't get as much as I would have liked to get done during the summer months.

Here are the books that I completed and reviewed this past summer:
Where'd You Go Bernadette
The Chalice
The Baker's Daughter
The Buddha in the Attic
Twelfth Night
The Sandcastle Girls
Mr. Churchill's Secretary

Here are the books that I have completed, but need to review (hopefully in the next day or two):
• The Paris Wife
• The Life and Times of Call the Midwife
• The Dinner
• A Game of Thrones
• Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child

Here are the books that I am working on this coming month:
• Emma
• Sense and Sensibility
• The Thorn Birds
• War & Peace
• Moby Dick
• Villette
• The Lady of the Rivers

With summer winding down and work starting up again next week (I work in an elementary school), I don't know how much time I will get to read, but with a sore ankle that doesn't really seem to be healing up, I probably will make more time to read.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...