Sunday, August 25, 2013

#boutofbooks Day 6 update






Between seeing a friend and her new baby and seeing family and catching up on my recorded stuff on my PVR/DVR, I got maybe about 2 hours of reading completed.  And it was the few chapters I needed to read for my read-a-long for Wives and Daughters this week.  I suppose it didn't help that I was feeling rather tired this afternoon and by the time I got home from dinner this past evening, I really didn't feel like reading.  I am hoping to get a bit reading in tomorrow, but due to the fact that there are some things that I want to watch, I don't really know how much I will get read, since I am reading along this particular book with audio (maybe I'll save it for the week instead).  But there are other books I would like to read that don't have any sort of audio attached with the book.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...