This is a first for me. I could have signed up for this one last year, but I didn't know how much I would love reading on my e-readers (yes, I have multiple e-reading devices). And so this one seemed natural for me to join this year.
Its pretty simple: all you need to do is to read on a device like your Kobo, Kindle, computer, or whatever other e-device you use for reading (and I am assuming this means your smartphone and/or tablet). Here are the guidelines:
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
There will be a giveaway at the end of the year for eveyone who achieves their goal level (or higher).
I am going to aim for Floppy Disk