Sunday, November 11, 2012

Musing Mondays (Nov. 12)

For this week, MizB of Should be Reading fame has decided to give us a number of questions that we can choose from that were submitted back in the summer.  Or if you are really adventurous, you can answer them all.  I am going to just going to do a couple.  My first one comes from Dr. Pepper Diva:

Do you read outside of your preferred genre? Has your preferred genre changed?

I will read outside of my preferred genre from time to time, but generally I don't.  My preferred genre has changed over time.  I used to read a lot of Christian fiction, but once when I was reading one of my typical Christian fiction, which really are historical romance, I realized how cheesy they are.  But I was always a reader that read a variety of materials and my tastes evolved over time, even though I still do read a bit of Christian fiction.

My second question comes from Lady With Books:

Do you have a favourite book/movie combo?
I am assuming that this means ones favourite movie adaptation in addition to the book and based on that assumption I would have to say that my favourite book/movie combo would have to be Jane Eyre and the 2006 adaptation that starred Ruth Wilson and Toby Stephens.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...