Thursday, June 30, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Size Matters


This week Booking Through Thursday asks:


What’s the largest your personal library has ever been? What’s the greatest number of books you’ve ever owned at one time? (Estimates are fine.)
Is your collection NOW the biggest it’s ever been? Or have you down-sized?
What’s the fewest number of books you’ve ever owned (not counting your pre-reading years)?

To answer truthfully, my collection is probably the biggest it has been, even though I did go through it when I moved a couple of years ago.  Seems I can't stop buying books, but I am very judicious and particular in what I do buy and tend borrow more.  The largest my personal library has been has probably been about 300; the fewest probably around 25.

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Don't feel alone....I can't stop buying books either!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...