Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Hop


My answer to Follow Friday's question is.....
Not very long.  I did start back last October, but it has been so spotty I will say probably about a month and a half, at least of what I have done on a regular basis.
Book Blogger Hop

The question here is:
"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

For me, Thanksgiving occurs in October, but one should be thankful everyday.  I am most thankful that I am fairly healthy and that I have a family that supports me.  My family traditions around Thanksgiving is that we go up to Sun Peaks (about 3 hours north of where I live) for the Thanksgiving weekend and for Christmas we usually spend Christmas Eve with my mom's parents and open presents on Christmas morning, with dinner in the late afternoon.

5 comments:

Sugarbeat said...

Hi There! I'm your new follower from Abbotsford :) Love your blog! Drop by www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

Jenny said...

Hi Melissa! I'm popping in via the hop to say hi and have a great weekend. I see you're reading Before I Fall, that's one I've really been wanting to read but just haven't gotten to yet. I'm really excited for her next release, Delirium, I've heard fabulous things about it as well. I'm a new follower here and I look forward to reading more of your reviews!

Jenny of Supernatural Snark
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Is Thanksgiving a particular day in Canada or is it always a day in the month like out Thanksgiving is the fourth Thursday in the month?
-Anne
http:headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your newest follower! I've had my blog since April, but like you I haven't done much with mine since last month.

Judith Leger said...

Thanksgiving is my holiday. My oldest son's birthday is right at this time so it was understood that this would be my holiday to cook and have everyone over. We usually have the traditional Thanksgiving meal. I cook the dressing that my Mom taught me how to make. I love this time of year. I'm off from work almost the whole week. Love it!!

www.judithleger.blogspot.com
www.judithleger.weebly.com

Also writing as:
Jadette Paige
www.jadettepaige.weebly.com

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...