Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Hop


My answer to Follow Friday's question is.....
It really depends on the month. Some months I don't spend anything on books and then other months I tend to spend a lot. It primarily has to do with the fact that I try to get deals on shipping when ordering and because I am on a budget I tend to spend my book budget for a number of months at once. Also it also depends on how much I end up spending on library fines.

Book Blogger Hop

The question here is:
"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"

Yes, unless I have read that one can read the book without knowing what happened in the previous book. But for the most part I do try to find the first one in series. But it really does annoy me if I can't find the first book when I am at the library.

5 comments:

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I'm just stopping by from the follow. Love the answers. :) Have a good weekend!

Christine said...

Hi and happy hopping!
I just found your blog through Parajunkee´s FF!
I´m a new follower now!
Unfortunatly, I also don´t have a strict buget even though I guess I should... :(

Have a great weekend!

Christine
@ Reading on the Dark Side

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I'm just returning the hop!

Unknown said...

HI!!! I am a new follower over from the blog hop. You have a very interesting site and I look forward to returning!

Happy reading!
http://bookinitalong.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi! I pretty much agree with you on reading a series.
I'm hopping by and following from the Blog Hop, please stop by and follow back!!

Hafsah @ IceyBooks

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...