Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Books I want to read before I die for 2010

Here are the books I wish to read for the challenge, Book I want read before I die for 2010:

• The Reason for God by Tim Keller
• Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
• The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
• The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
• The Devil wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
• The Winter Vault by Anne Michaels
• Marie Antoinette: the journey by Antonia Fraser
• The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingslover
• Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood
• Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
• Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
• Life of Pie by Yann Martel
• In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Melissa....Thanks so much for joining in on the 2010 challenge. Have fun too! Great list!

I have Poisonwood Bible on my list as well, and I enjoyed In Cold Blood, Nineteen Minutes, Life of Pi, and To Kill a Mocking Bird.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...