Sunday, October 18, 2009

Books and Libraries

I love reading, don't get me wrong, and I love libraries and exploring them and I have found gems that I wouldn't have otherwise have found had I not explored the bookshelves of my local library (if you can count the online catalogue as bookshelves, but I have found books by just picking them up from the library). Anyways, it seems that whenever I step into a library or a bookstore, I can't help but come out with a bunch of books in my hands. I know that I am taking more than I can possibly read, but some of them are so good that I don't want them to slip from my hands. I suppose you can call me a book whore and maybe I should try to control my urges to get my hand on a new book. I guess this isn't the time of day to decide.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...