Friday, September 26, 2014

Write On Reveiw-a-thon Sign up

Write On Review-a-Thon


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th . Let’s get those reviews done!

I have a number of book reviews that I need to catch-up on and I know that I am not the only one that is behind.  This is how I am planning on getting caught up with the ones that I have remaining.  If you are behind, I would recommend that you join and get caught up with those reviews.


Review-a-Thon Details:

  • Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
  • This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
  • To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
  • Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on 9/27.
  • On 9/27, get working on those reviews!
  • There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on 9/29.

Goals:

I am going to try to get caught up with the remaining 10 reviews that I haven't published on my blog.



No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...