Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bloggiesta September 2014 Master To Do List


This couldn't come at a better time.  I have a lot of things related to my blog that need to be done.  And here are the things that I need to get completed:

• complete book reviews up until The Martian
• cross-post book reviews on book reviews until the end of 2012 on Goodreads
• cross-post 2014 book reviews to BookLikes
• updates on the 2014 challenges that I am committed to (link up reviews to the various pages I set up and make a master post of where I am in those various challenges).
• clean up labels
• participate in a twitter chat (if I remember)


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...