Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program!


I am very fortunate to live in a community in which the public library does have an adult summer reading program, but it doesn't begin until next month and honestly I am really anxious to get some of my summer reading started.

Its pretty sign up for the reading program:
My goal is 25 books, which includes those on my 2014 TBR pile challenges and a few more.  But because I tend to be a heavy reader during the summer months, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

 Because this is a challenge that is essentially run through Goodreads, you don't have to be a blogger to participate....you just need a Goodreads account.

So who is with me?

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...