Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Wrap-up #TakeControlTBR






March has ended and so has the Take Control TBR Pile challenge.  When I started the challenge last month, these were the books that I started out with:

• Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover
• HHhH by Laurence Binet
• Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson
• Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
• The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
• Possession by A.S. Byatt
• Relish by Lucy Knisley
• The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle

Well of the books on the list, I managed to only finish three and review two of them.  But sadly, I did add to my list during the month and now my TBR list is even longer.  Such is the life of a book blogger.  Oh well.  Till next time :)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...