Thursday, October 21, 2010

Readathon

I know several people were interested in a readathon that I was planning on hosting in November. Unfortunately that is not going to happen. I have every Saturday booked for November and the only other dates available to me are November 11 and possible November 19. I realize that many of you will not have the 11th off, unless you live in Canada and that Fridays aren't not an option for a number of people due to work conflicts, etc. So I want to do one in December if possible. Then again, I could probably just set a date and just do it. Then again I do have the 30th open...

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...