Thursday, March 30, 2023

Another update




I bet you are wondering why I am doing another update.  This time there is a very specific reason and that is that I have decided to become an affiliate for Bookshop.org.  A number of book sites that I frequent use Bookshop.org, as they raise money for local bookshops.  For those in Canada, you can't do this but hopefully at some point there will be Canadian independent bookstores available for you to support.

So what does this mean for you?  Other than supporting a local independent bookstore, nothing really.  But it does mean that I can receive a small commission on each purchase that you make on the site, in addition to supporting your local independent bookstore.  This is also to say that there will be now be links to books that you can go and purchase and I can get a little extra money, if you choose to do so.  Also you can purchase lots of other books through my store and I will get a small commission on those purchases as well.

If you are interested, I have posted a link on my sidebar, but you can click on the link below and save it to your links.  Hope you find lots of wonderful books to read.

Jayne's Books Bookshop

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...