Saturday, October 21, 2017

24 Hour Readathon Opening Meme #readathon

Good morning readathoners

Hope everyone has their coffee/tea beside them and is ready to go.

1) I am reading from Abbotsford, BC
2) I don't know which book I am looking forward to the most to reading, but probably What Happened later tonight.
3) Probably the golden arches that I will get later tonight or the homemade soup I made yesterday.
4) Spent 2 years living in Brazil as a child
5) I'll be working later this morning for a few hours and then volunteering at my church afterwards, which will hopefully give a little more jump later on this evening.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...