2017 Reading Plans
So I will let you know of the reading plans that I have.
Here is what I plan to do reading wise:
- try to read more diversely and read more authors that are non-white
- read outside of my usual genres.
- read the books that are taking up space in my bedroom and other places
- donate books that I know I am not going to read
- if I take out books from the library, if I haven't opened up the book in the 2-3 weeks that I have had it, I will take it back
- try to focus on one or two books at time. I find that if I have more than 2 books going on, I seem to lose focus on one of them and it becomes hard to get back into that book.
- be more willing to not finish a book that I am not getting or is not gelling with.
- post reviews on blog again. I stopped because it just got too much work to catch up with my reviews and my reading also slowed down.
My aim is to read 50 books and about 20,000 pages.
Hope you have a wonderful New Year.