Friday, April 24, 2015

24 Hour Readathon Spring 2015 Sign-up and Book Stack


As I look at the time on my PVR, I am realizing that it is almost time for the Readathon to start and I need to get to bed, if I wish to wake up at 5 am.

With that in mind, I will be short and sweet with this post.  This year is a little different for me since I got a new job in the last week and a half and can only read for a portion of the readathon this time around.  But still I will participate when I can.

So here are my books:

  • The Narrow Road to the Deep North (finish)
  • Vanessa & Her Sister
  • Moon over Manifest
  • Horrorstor
I am also going to watch some movies or TV as I read.  Happy Reading :)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...